A PLAN TO DISCUSS
In the design phase a design document of the application is drawn up. the design document consists of:
- a visual applicatie flow wallowing non-technical persons to see the application at work even before a single line of code has been written,
- a graphical chart defining the look&feel of the application,
- a copywrite scheme containing a first version of the content or at least a specification of the content to be created.
The odds that a web application built using a design document revised by the client does not meet the client's expectations is very small.
- you can "see" the web application/website at work before a single line of code has been written thereby eliminating surprises discovered in the test phase.
- the design document can be discussed with other stakeholders to obtain their feedback or approval.